Jeremiah Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have actually been wanting to try a Jeremiah weed, alcohol and tea? Whats not to like?

I do pass on the Zima's and Mikes Hard's but I gotta admit I am a "try anything once" type of guy. But I do draw the line on certain things so please, lets not get creative here.

I don't pass on the girly stuff because its girly, I pass because its too sweet. You can't drink it like you can beer or mixed drinks.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

They tried it with Zima. Luckily, they failed.

They tried harder with Mike's Hard Lemonade. Once again, they were vanquished.

The latest, and perhaps most insidious, attempt is Jeremiah Weed. The forces of ***** Beer are everywhere, brothers and sisters. Don't let them use "manly" commercials to sell you on what's basically Smirnoff Ice.

Do your part! If any of your bros show up at the barbecue with Jeremiah Weed, slap them in the back of the head and name them for being a little *****. Then make them shotgun a Budweiser. It's God's way.

I am going to have to ask since manliness is one of the world's most important attributes, is grape 4Loco a "***** beer"?

I ask because my ethnic make-up almost requires that I like it.........

Michael Brown

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom