Jeremiah Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going to have to ask since manliness is one of the world's most important attributes, is grape 4Loco a "***** beer"?

I ask because my ethnic make-up almost requires that I like it.........

Michael Brown

It just makes you go loco. If you listen to the media, it is the pit bull of beers.lol

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't realize that Jeremiah Weed was a "beer"....tea and vodka?..hmm

I gave up beer for weight loss and it was a wise decision.....I've had Jeremiah Weed and thought it was ok.....I do miss my Dad's homebrew though.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad they still make Jolly Ranchers. They help take the bite out of these drinks.

Danny...you always have the quote of the day. This almost made me spit my drink (bourbon and coke...just because I ran out of Jeremiah Weed) all over my keyboard. I remember people doing this back when I was in college....it was mainly all of the little sorority girls.

Captain Fuzzybritches

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am going to have to ask since manliness is one of the world's most important attributes, is grape 4Loco a "***** beer"?

I ask because my ethnic make-up almost requires that I like it.........

Michael Brown

LOL I miss 4LOKO with the full octane. ***** beer or not, that stuff got you jacked up enough that it was OK.

Now that it doesn't have caffeine...no go.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4Loko's are pure shyt. I drunk one and then finished the 3/4s of a Loko my lady was drinking as well (bc she smartly refused to finish it) and I felt like utter shyt afterwards. Im one tough son of a gun but the ingredients in that thing are toxic.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So....

Has anyone yet determined whether or not 4LoKo is a B!tch beer?
:anyone:

I only ask b'cuz I wanna' stay awake to see who's gonna' tell Mike he hits like a girl.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom