Jeremiah Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do your part! If any of your bros show up at the barbecue with Jeremiah Weed, slap them in the back of the head and name them for being a little *****. Then make them shotgun a Budweiser. It's God's way.

If anything Budweiser is "***** beer" to me.....considering the alcohol content and lack of any real taste. If you want a real beer then try something from Belgium, Germany, Spain or a number of good American Microbrews.

romeo212000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like all different kinds of beers for different reason. Budweaiser is okay when it's really hot out and your just sitting around chillin' like at a bareque. Then again I like a lot of other stuff too like Boulevard, Guiness, and Sam Adams seasonals (Though the Summer Ale this year was not that great.). However, If you see your buddy drinking a smirnoff ice, please b*** slap him and hand him liquor. Not another beer, but some bourbon or something.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like all different kinds of beers for different reason. Budweaiser is okay when it's really hot out and your just sitting around chillin' like at a bareque. Then again I like a lot of other stuff too like Boulevard, Guiness, and Sam Adams seasonals (Though the Summer Ale this year was not that great.). However, If you see your buddy drinking a smirnoff ice, please b*** slap him and hand him liquor. Not another beer, but some bourbon or something.

before or after you pull his man card???

Latest posts

Top Bottom