Jeremiah Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigsaxy1270

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have a double Jack and Coke and leave then ***** beers and jolly ranchers for the women and children. I'm pretty sure Zima was invented by Democrats who couldn't handle whiskey.

Captain Fuzzybritches

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Zima was invented by Democrats who couldn't handle whiskey.

What's even worse are the "Republicans" who can't handle whiskey. I keep running into these bastards. How are you supposed to stand up for fiscal responsibility when you can't handle Jim Beam?

Ike needs to come back and whip these Fauxpublicans into shape. Maybe teach them how to cook a steak while he's at it.

Sheepdog380

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You think while they are sipping on the girly drinks they are wearing those sandles that have the individual toes?? Who would show up to a bbq in those sandles and a six pack of Smirnoff Ice? :pms2:

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You all can eat a bag of bull plop. I like a stout frozen margarita. Something in it keeps me clothed. If I drink tequila straight, I end up naked somewhere. Not necessarily all bad, but not good at times either. I'll drink whatever beer. Have a 12 pack of high life in the fridge, along with some micro brew beer I brought back from Oregon.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You all can eat a bag of bull plop. I like a stout frozen margarita. Something in it keeps me clothed. If I drink tequila straight, I end up naked somewhere. Not necessarily all bad, but not good at times either. I'll drink whatever beer. Have a 12 pack of high life in the fridge, along with some micro brew beer I brought back from Oregon.

While I caint agree on the particulars, this is the most carefully reasoned post I've seen on here in some time.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's even worse are the "Republicans" who can't handle whiskey. I keep running into these bastards. How are you supposed to stand up for fiscal responsibility when you can't handle Jim Beam?

Ike needs to come back and whip these Fauxpublicans into shape. Maybe teach them how to cook a steak while he's at it.

How about a "repulican" telling us we should drink Budweiser..... which is no longer an American owned company. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom