Joe Biden says get yourself a shotgun for home defense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I get my tax refund, if I get one, ole Joe, I just may go out and add a shotgun to my mix, thanks.
See your plan backfired, now there will be one more evil gun out running around..LOL

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's just f'n irritating how people with no defense/tactical/combat training or wepon's knowledge lecture and tell us free citizens what we need or how to defend ourselves!!! Like dustin said, I'll choose what weapon I use! The violence is brought to us and it is up to us to neutralize the threat by whatever means neccesary, and the criminal decides how many rounds we put in them! F off Joe!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I heard Biden is already starting to campaign for 2016 now!

yep, i heard beau biden on one of the talking head channels. he said daddy is gonna make a run starting early 2014. if thats the case, the rpubs might actually have a chance!

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He can't beat Hillary.

She will have some demons to face.

“With all respect, the fact is we have four dead Americans was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they’d go kill some Americans,” Clinton shouted. “What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, senator.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom