Joe Biden says get yourself a shotgun for home defense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“Guess what? A shotgun will keep you a lot safer, a double-barreled shotgun, than the assault weapon in somebody’s hands [who] doesn’t know how to use it, even one who does know how to use it,” Biden said. "It’s harder to use an assault weapon to hit something than it is a shotgun. You want to keep people away in an earthquake? Buy some shotgun shells.”

http://newsok.com/joe-biden-says-forget-the-rifle-get-yourself-a-shotgun/article/3748726

I'm confused. I thought assault rifles were deadly efficient killing machines and as such need to be banned. So now you tell me that you can't hit the broad side of a barn with one? Then what's the big deal with having one?

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll take 31 rounds of 75gr 5.56 in my hands with negligible recoil and another 200 rounds on stand by over 5 rounds of 00 buck with tons of recoil any day. As a free man, I will make that decision for myself Joe. Thanks anyway, dip $#!7.

2 rounds. Not 5 rounds.
The idiot said "double barrelled".
:)

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard Biden is already starting to campaign for 2016 now!
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition! If he does, I'll sure as heck vote for him in the primary, because even the GOP can't screw the pooch badly enough to lose to Crazy Joe in the general election...at least I hope they can't...

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Biden needs to be locked up in a mental hospital for the rest of his life.

i147.photobucket.com_albums_r316_MACDD_134497062028.gif

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bidens statement makes me wonder:

If double barrel shotguns are the best defense weapon, why isn't that the standard issue weapon for military and law enforcement? We want them to have the best dont we?

@toehanus

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So a guy that has never been under fire, never been in a life threatening situation, has 24/7 protection around himself and his family, has the nerve to tell others how to protect themselves?

Latest posts

Top Bottom