Joined USSA!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bartman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been a member there since the day they started memberships. The place is great and the training is phenomenal. All the classes are well planned out and the instructors have always made me feel like I was getting personal training. I would love to take Advanced CCW again to see what changes have been made, I was in the first class. Trust me when I say you are going to love the place.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sorry for the thread resurrection but figured it was better than starting a new thread...

Just wanted to share that I have really enjoyed USSA after joining a few weeks ago. I have been out there 5 times now in 3 weeks versus when I was only going once every month or two to an indoor range. I love the 2A range for indoor shooting, however since joining USSA I have really been more driven to get out there more often to improve in my shooting. I went to the Handgun 1 training group yesterday and really enjoyed it and have already learned a lot of things that I can also work on some more on my own to further improve. I would go out and shoot before, not knowing exactly what to work on for improvement, however now after just one training group session, I have several things specifically I know to work on now. I went back out today for a few hours to work on what was went over in the class and what I found were some of my weaknesses and some things I was doing wrong and can already tell I am improving with my shots. the staff is great and instructor for the training group was really good too. The range masters come around often to check on you and make sure you don't need any assistance. I really look forward to continuing to take the classes they offer to further improve my skills and abilities with a handgun, and eventually other guns as well.

For anyone on the fence on going out there, I would really encourage you to go out and tour the place and get a feel for it. I had thought about going out there for several months before I finally went out there for a visit, and I am glad I finally did, and wish I would have went out there sooner for a visit and to join.

jd138

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since the thread was kicked up, I thought I would share this USSA, 360 pic from Suday:

i164.photobucket.com_albums_u32_jdvinyl_DSCF0444.jpg

70 degrees with a slight wind and barely a cloud in the sky - tough to beat.

I think I wore the boy out!!!

i164.photobucket.com_albums_u32_jdvinyl_DSCF0433.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom