Jordanian pilot burned alive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe I missed something, are we at war with Iran? Has Bibi and Hagee started officially dictating our ME policy? (rhetorical question, you may already know that answer)

US is at war with Russia, China, Syria, Iran and probably the Smurfs.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would have been fitting if the Jordanians had dropped napalm and phosphorus on ISIS.

So now ISIs is claiming the Jordanian airstrikes killed the lone female American hostage.
BS
1. I doubt they can tell the difference between Jordanian and American aircraft at high altitude.
2. This hostage has probably been dead for months.
3. They prolly think they can cleave some distance between US and Jordanian relations and weaken Jordanian resolve.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Start the raining on Iran.
Maybe I missed something, are we at war with Iran? Has Bibi and Hagee started officially dictating our ME policy? (rhetorical question, you may already know that answer)

We weren't at war with Iran when they were supplying Iraqi insurgents with improved IED's and munitions either. As a matter of fact, we weren't at war when they shot at me in 1988 either.

That said, Iran wants IS eliminated too. We have to keep in mind that this is primarily savagery, masquerading as religious sectarian violence. IS is the wrong sect for Iran to back. This conflict would make strange bedfellows indeed. :(

It would have been fitting if the Jordanians had dropped napalm and phosphorus on ISIS.

So now ISIs is claiming the Jordanian airstrikes killed the lone female American hostage.
BS
1. I doubt they can tell the difference between Jordanian and American aircraft at high altitude.
2. This hostage has probably been dead for months.
3. They prolly think they can cleave some distance between US and Jordanian relations and weaken Jordanian resolve.

If so, they just lost their last tiny bargaining chip. There's now zero excuse for Obama's weakness. Just yesterday he compared IS to the Crusades and slavery/Jim Crow. W. T. Actual F.?????

Funny thing about that, no one balks at calling the Crusades a Christian endeavor, so why balk at calling this one Islamic? Obama's foreign policy is one of the worst we've seen in the history of America, if not the actual worst.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We weren't at war with Iran when they were supplying Iraqi insurgents with improved IED's and munitions either. As a matter of fact, we weren't at war when they shot at me in 1988 either.

For the record, how many countries have we supplied with arms during periods of war or military action? Didn't we supply Iraq when they were fighting Iran? Maybe it's time we get "rained on"? If that's the criteria, we're way, way overdue.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

No we are not at war with Iran, at least not a shooting war. Notwithstanding their hatred for ISIS, they are the bedrock of the problem in the mideast. Get some leaders running Iran that have some sanity and the rest will settle down to a large extent. Also by not dealing with Iran and letting them fly both middle fingers at us demonstrates to the rest that they can do it too. That's the core problem...

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the record, how many countries have we supplied with arms during periods of war or military action? Didn't we supply Iraq when they were fighting Iran? Maybe it's time we get "rained on"? If that's the criteria, we're way, way overdue.

If that's the criteria, then you should support half the world raining on us, and the other half raining on France and Russia.

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No we are not at war with Iran, at least not a shooting war. Notwithstanding their hatred for ISIS, they are the bedrock of the problem in the mideast. Get some leaders running Iran that have some sanity and the rest will settle down to a large extent. Also by not dealing with Iran and letting them fly both middle fingers at us demonstrates to the rest that they can do it too. That's the core problem...

Define this sanity? And proof that they are the cause of problems in the ME?

Or is it that you want the rest of the world to be like the US with all it's problems?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I could be wrong but, the U.S. installed some leader in Iran back in the fifties. He was great to deal with, as far as the U.S. is concerned. His people, however, suffered greatly under his regime, and correctly blamed the U.S. for their plight. They overthrew the U.S.-backed gunmint, and installed the Ayatollah. Am I correct, or did I miss something here?

As un-patriotic as it sounds, we created this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom