Judge violently beats daughter... video just released by the daughter. Very Graphic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Daughter is currently 24 years old and finally escaped control of her father.
Since she wasn't under his control anymore, she released this video after he called her and threatened her life.

It is from 2004 when she was 16 years old, but she just posted it tonight.
Its blowing up and will probably hit national news tomorrow.

Take a look yourself, be warned, its graphic.

link to Reddit where she released the video and information
http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/lwurz/family_law_judge_beats_own_daughter_for_using_the/

Last edited by a moderator:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesus. I nearly teared up a couple minutes in.

I can't even begin to fathom how a human being could do that so someone they're close to, someone that loved them at one time. That girl will never, ever, ever be a "normal" woman. There is no amount of time or therapy that can fix the emotional damage done by an abuser like that. All of her social relationships will have that hanging over them. Makes me fawking sick.

I don't know what else to say other than I hope when death finds that man, it finds him utterly alone and in horrible pain. I have a hard time remembering there are decent people in the world sometimes.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh my.... I hope he gets what is coming to him. Put him in general population in prison with the scum he put away. I hope they wear his butt out. Make him lay on his stomach and take it like scum.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he's hating life right now if Anonymous got ahold of him... He'll need to move to a remote island without any outside communication to get away from this attention.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a happier note, she appears to be all growed ups and happy now. Also seems to be much awesome to dress as Dr. Eggwoman.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/lw27u/i_was_dr_eggwoman_tonight_and_ran_into_a_kid/

Also, LOL @ Redditors.

This guy posted up a challenge to fight the Judge:

i.imgur.com_mQnUo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom