Judge violently beats daughter... video just released by the daughter. Very Graphic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"You don't deserve to live in this house." No one deserves that. All over downloading kazaa on the computer. Can he be charged legally with evidence this old?

I hope they have something they can throw the book at him with.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best part is, as pointed out on reddit is that she endured this beating for using the internet, and now the internet is likely to be the cause of this guy's demise. Oh sweet sweet irony.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That brought back a lot of memories!
That was mild compared to what i got when I was a kid. I deserved every bit of it.
Spare the rod, spoil the child. She didn't look like she was really crying to me, looked like she was putting on a show.
Of course I was a boy, i'm sure girls don't need correction.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That brought back a lot of memories!
That was mild compared to what i got when I was a kid. I deserved every bit of it.
Spare the rod, spoil the child. She didn't look like she was really crying to me, looked like she was putting on a show.
Of course I was a boy, i'm sure girls don't need correction.

So, is it safe to assume that you "discipline" your children in the same manner? What was good for me is good for them?

Last edited:

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I don't know if your serious or not, but I got the belt when I screwed up too. Not as bad as this, but we have to remember, we don't have all the facts. File Sharing has been illegal since 2000 (well, its a form of copyright infringement, so MUCH longer than that..) and as a judge (Not sure how long hes been in that position) he had a LOT to lose. While a minor screw up on the daughter's part, this could have cost this guy his job. Obviously anger is no reason to beat your kid, and I'm not excusing what he did, but it was punishment for a crime.

I don't know what I'm trying to say here....clearly....

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't spare the rod... my son gets swats on occ when he needs it. But that dude seemed like he was whackin' her HARD with that leather... I turned it off around 2 mins, so I don't know how much worse it got.

Latest posts

Top Bottom