Judge violently beats daughter... video just released by the daughter. Very Graphic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Judge is out of control, and if you think that beating your child about the legs, arms, hands, feet, thighs (inner and outer), hips, back just because they don't turn over to take a leather strap across the butt is acceptable, then you are seriously demented and should immediately distance yourself from your children and seek professional help.

A swat to the ass is one thing, but going and retrieving another belt to continue the uncontrolled beating is psychotic...and then the taunts the sick POS throws at her.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Peanut could just be using flippant humor to deal with something that's actually making him furious/sad. I do the same thing, so if that's what he's doing I understand. It's a defense mechanism. Don't lynch him yet. :D

I don't think anyone that was actually a victim of abuse would be unable to recognize what's going on in the video, nor would they condone it.

Last edited:

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want to lynch Peanut. If that really happened to him, I want him to get some help to try to come to terms with it. No child should suffer like that. It's one thing to get a spanking, that guy in the video was completely out of control. I hope he gets criminal charges, but the SOL has probably expired. At the very least, I hope he loses his license to practice law and is removed from the bench.

And for the record, my comment about him campaigning as a Christian conservative is based on what his daughter posted in other blogs. He is a disgrace to Christians, and if he cares about his faith, he should be asking both his daughter and God to forgive him.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the belt on the bottom when I was a kid. But this is entirely different. He was beating her all over while at the same time basically telling her how worthless she was.

I don't view actual "spanking" on the bottom with a belt abuse. At least not just a few spanks anyway. I didn't get spanked a lot, because I wouldn't make that same mistake again.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't believe that her mother took part also. I would have left home that night!

Girl says she was abused and under his control, too. Watching the video again I can see the mom trying to do her placate the dad and lessen the beating.

It took me a long time to understand that part of abuse. I never understood why a grown woman would put up with that crap. The psychology of it is still hard for me to understand, but later meeting one of the most intelligent and independent women I've ever met and learning that she was abused by her husband for several years before she left him showed me the hold an abuser has on their victim is incredibly hard to break. They break them emotionally and rebuild them to fear them. It's sick.

Growing up around people that could have relationships without emotional/physical abuse made this whole disgusting world very foreign to me. Hell, I always thought the only abusers were drunks and morons. Truth is they are from all walks of life, all intelligence levels, and all financial classes. And truth is I shouldn't say what I think should happen to them.

My punisher was not a drunk.
I need to calm down so I can go to bed. Have to get up at 5. Good nite.

Cheers buddy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom