Judge violently beats daughter... video just released by the daughter. Very Graphic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I imagine that if he doesn't do time, he certainly won't retain his seat. Maybe he'll be the victim of an angry mob.

I got spankings as a kid, but not like that, and not at 16. What a bastard.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Equating this with spanking is like equating a timeout with being chained up in the basement.

That being said, I'm not a fan of spanking either, but the difference is monumental and it's easy to recognize and admit that no matter where you stand.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will never spank my child with anything other than my hand. Belts, switches, and broomsticks are simply abuse.
I used to have to cut my own switches for my Grandma. Dad used his hand and on the especially appropriate occasions I got the belt. I can unequivocally say that this was the best thing they they did for me. Broomsticks yes, those are just a club, no need for that and it's abuse. Like Whitey mentioned it's not the beating that does the damage. It's the message that's conveyed. I knew they loved me me after every single one I received because they told me so and it was made clear that yes they were mad at what I did, but that wasn't WHY they did it. There is the key. The guy in this video doesn't know the first thing about disciplining a kid and should have to get the same from that army dude that offered to "teach him". About 20 of them would be better.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ridge, to add to what you stated in the post above mine........

First off, this guy is a piece of trash for doing what he is doing on this clip.

Secondly, At one point in my life, I would catch myself wanting to tell individuals that complained about what I deemed as minor abuse that "They had no idea what abuse was"

After maturing a bit and coming to terms with what I dealt with growing up, I had to change that frame of thinking a good bit.

The truth is that abuse comes in all different shapes and sizes. The exact same abuse will effect every individual differently. Physical abuse, mental abuse, it doesn't matter. All forms of abuse suck and have adverse effects on the victim. It is not fair to look at anyone and tell them that you had it worse than they did. It is only fair to reconcile with them and to carry a common thread with them that none of us are proud of.

I went through all sorts of "phases" in coping and coming to terms with things that happened in my younger years. I was a young adult before the light came on for me and I realized that even though I didn't have a "Brady Bunch" upbringing, it didn't make me any less of a person than the guy standing next to me. For me, the old adage "What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger" is what I would use to describe the overall outcome of my experiences early in life. I personally believe that this is the thoughts of most anybody that has truly moved past those rough times.

Sorry for the soap box post. I was really just wanting to convey that abuse is abuse, and I personally believe that an abusive and controlling person ranks on the same plane as rapists, murderers, and thieves for me. This may cost me some flaming, but It is my own personal belief and opinion. Take it for what it is worth.

Fish

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bravo Fish. Well said.

Indeed fish, great post.

Glad to hear you found a better place now. I agree with you on where you rank abusers; the damage they cause is far reaching and they are the worst kind of societal scum. Luckily I've never had to deal with it first hand. Just seeing the scars it causes on other people is enough to sicken me.

If anyone flames you for that post they're a goober.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Nothing to add that JB, Ridge, and Fish haven't already said. As a EMT/VFF I've been on several scenes where parents have lost or almost lost children and they would do anything to have them back or have them "normal" again. So to watch these two animals treat their daughter this way is beyond imagination. My kids are already asleep but I think I'll go tuck them in again.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sh!tbag MFer....that's about all I can say. I'm expecting the birth of my first child in about a week and I had to force myself to sit through this. I'm not going to post his personal info but here's a link from the Aransas County Property Assessor. What's that you say? It just happens to contain his personal info? Oh well, its public record anyway :D

http://www.aransascad.org/Appraisal...&TaxYear=2012&NodeID=11&PropertyOwnerID=90827

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That judge needs a tuneup in a dark alley is about all I can say right now. There's a HUGE difference between discipline and what he did there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom