Judge violently beats daughter... video just released by the daughter. Very Graphic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's ridiculous and the mom is just as guilty as he is, makes me sick to my stomach. I believe in discipline but that is not it, that's abuse by both parents.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seeing this makes me thankful for having great parents. I got whipped my fair share but it was always a punishment. Never abuse. My dad on the other hand was beat with an extension cord growing up. I can only recall twice he whipped me but it was clear he hated doing it. Abuse is not defined by an object.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad i cant see the video from work. I was abused as a child too. I got hit with broom handles, switches, hands, spoon, whatever my grandma had available at the time. My uncle used to drop my pants then spank me

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So have any charges been filed? I am for kids getting a spanking when needed, but this was just flat out abuse.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's ridiculous and the mom is just as guilty as he is.....< snip >....both parents.
I am not as inclined to agree with that statement as some might be for seemingly obvious reasons.
I mean, the mother could be living in fear/under control as well, ya' see. :anyone:

All of her social relationships will have that hanging over them.
Yeah, and eventually find her way into a relationship with someone like myself....

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My mom was the diciplinarian in my house until she left when I was 11, She spanked me with a belt when I needed it (which was pretty often) but she never abused me. One time when I was about 9-10 I jumped on the bed to avoid a direct hit on the backside and she over corrected on her swing and the belt landed right between the legs, She immediatly stopped and hugged me and said she was sorry. I deserved the spanking and should have stood still and took it but the reflexes kicked in. I appriciate the spanking I got because I learned from them. What that guy did to his kid is not right at all!!

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's ridiculous and the mom is just as guilty as he is, makes me sick to my stomach. I believe in discipline but that is not it, that's abuse by both parents.

I was surprised it took this long for someone to say that.. She was right in there with him. Heck, she even held the belt for him while he wasn't using it at one point.

I got spanked as a kid, never with an object though. The thing that makes it obvious for me that he crossed the line is just how many times he did it and how unstructured it was. That may sound weird, but if it were true discipline, and not just lashing out from anger, I think it would be more apparent. In the video, he is just hitting her wherever he can. And you think he's dished out his punishment and will be done, then he just goes at it again. Discipline is instilling a point or idea. Sometimes you can't reason with a child because their minds aren't developed enough to understand what you are trying to explain. This is where spanking is more effective. It subverts reasoning and implants in a more instinctual part of the mind, much like "Put hand in fire - ouch that hurts". IMO spanking should only be used JUST enough to implant this relationship, and that usually doesn't take much. However, as kids become older, the begin to reason on their own, and I believe spanking in general begins to lose effectiveness. Their brains can reason around it.

Anyway...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not as inclined to agree with that statement as some might be for seemingly obvious reasons.
I mean, the mother could be living in fear/under control as well, ya' see. :anyone:

I don't think there's any "could be" about it.

Yeah, and eventually find her way into a relationship with someone like myself...

Yeah, those are always fun, huh? And I can't blame them for any of the quirks it causes.

I was surprised it took this long for someone to say that.. She was right in there with him. Heck, she even held the belt for him while he wasn't using it at one point.

As I already posted about the mom...

Girl says she was abused and under his control, too. Watching the video again I can see the mom trying to do her placate the dad and lessen the beating.

It took me a long time to understand that part of abuse. I never understood why a grown woman would put up with that crap. The psychology of it is still hard for me to understand, but later meeting one of the most intelligent and independent women I've ever met and learning that she was abused by her husband for several years before she left him showed me the hold an abuser has on their victim is incredibly hard to break. They break them emotionally and rebuild them to fear them. It's sick.

Growing up around people that could have relationships without emotional/physical abuse made this whole disgusting world very foreign to me. Hell, I always thought the only abusers were drunks and morons. Truth is they are from all walks of life, all intelligence levels, and all financial classes. And truth is I shouldn't say what I think should happen to them.

I'll bet money the mom was being beaten by the judge as well. I'll go one step further and bet money the mom was abused as a child.

Latest posts

Top Bottom