Judge violently beats daughter... video just released by the daughter. Very Graphic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Peanut?

WTH? Even if you got that as a kid, you have to realize that's sick. Did you hear him cursing at her? I'll bet he campaigns as a conservative Christian. Hell, the way he was throwing her around on that bed makes me wonder if he was getting some sadistic thrill out of it.

That is some sick behavior. If that is "mild compared" to what happened to you, I am sorry for you. No one deserves that.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I got those too. But not like that. He was good for about the first 4 or 5 swats. All after that was just wrong. I never got the F word or thrown around either. And of course she didn't hear the talk after the crying died down about how he hates to have to do it in the first place. Him coming back in was like "hey that was fun, think I'll do it again". And again. Pathetic excuse and a waste of oxygen that guy is.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The actual hitting is not the damaging part of abuse. If you are focusing on him hitting the girl, you don't get it.

Bruises go away. Being emotionally broken and abused by someone you loved does not. People like this man are nothing but a cancer on society.

Learn to have a relationship with another person without breaking them like a ******* wild horse so your pathetic, insecure ass can have the upper hand, or kindly remove yourself from the gene pool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom