Judge violently beats daughter... video just released by the daughter. Very Graphic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I believe it was on FOX news before i left work. At 2pm someone was playing it on a computer and about 10 guys were huddled around watching it. One of my partners I work with daily, walked away after 2-3 minutes of video and I could tell it bothered him(i didn't watch it at work). I heard it playing and he walked around the corner and i said "I wish they wouldn't play that, it brings back memories from my childhood," Tears started flowing down his face(and mine), he said the same and started talking about his childhood and the beatings he received when he was a kid. We talked it out for a few minutes and both recovered a little.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is apparent that you have never been around an abusive household. It is borderline brainwashing over time. People become so intimidated by the attacker, they feel they are almost omniscent. Not slamming you at all, but there is a huge difference between discipline, tough love, and real actual abuse. Too many people want to whine that they were abused, but really have no idea. Those involved are influenced not only physically, but emotionally hurt and controlled. Most of the time, the emotional and mental is far worse than the physical.
Thank you

[

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what is usually happening behind closed doors when a teenage kid kills their parents in their sleep. Everyone then says "that kid is a psycho" and " Jack and Jill were such good parents and outstanding members of the commumity and social hierarchy in this town."

When in real life you never know who the scumbag beating his daughter (and seeming to get a thrill out of it) might be.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to state some facts just for the record:

I do in fact have a 16 year old daughter that needs a beatin', tho' not half as bad as my 14yr old girl does.
It really would be for their own good. (and better for society in general)

I mean, they really can be a couple of sh!+azz punks.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom