July Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Next weekend is the regular Practical Rifle Match at Oil Capital. It will take place on SUNDAY July 5th, notice the day---Sunday.
Because of July 4th festivities, we have moved it for one month only to SUNDAY.
We will be running 2-3 stages for a total round count of @30-40 Rounds PLUS we will be running a Classifier which requires 50 Rounds. There will be no stages requiring a Pistol this time.
Due to the heat, and in an effort to get everyone through faster, we will begin shooting at 0900 SUNDAY morning. Sign in will begin at the 50 Yard Bay at 0800. We will shoot the stages as Safety Officers are available, and you may shoot the Classifier before or after the match, your choice.
Cost will be $12 for non-members. We will have water avaiable at the bays.
If you are a Safety Officer, please try to arrive before 0830, we will need your assistance in running shooters through the stages and the Classifier.
Please try to print your scoresheets for the match, the link to the Yahoo Group is posted below for these, look in the "Files" section. Have your name printed when you arrive and the person checking you in will initial the scoresheets. The Classifier is also in the "Files" section.
See you all there SUNDAY,
Dave
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OklahomaPracticalRifle/

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dave,
How much " running" will the classifier have in it?
I think Im looking at Knee surgery, so if there's not to much "running and gunning" Ill be there..

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
there won't be very much movement, I would say no running at all. With the heat I will try to make the stages challenging without the added stress of running when it 100 outside.
Dave

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been looking forward to this match since the last one. lol... I'll probably be driving back from Missouri, but I'm planning on being there.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Any SO's who can help out with the match will be greatly appreciated. The more help we get, the faster we can get the Classifier done.
Thanks,
Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom