July Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The type of magazine holder you use can change the Division you shoot in, but only to the "unlimited" division. The rest of the Divisions are seperated by what you shoot. The most important thing is to come out, see what others do and use, and most importantly, use what works for you. That's what the match is all about, finding your best "fit", other than just having a lot of fun with some really awesome people.
Dave

Are there a set of rules other than those on the yahoo groups page? I didn't see the mag holder info in there. Did I miss it? I'm kind of a stickler on the rules and usually like to follow them. Thanks snyp!

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So a time for misses point system without the goofy cover and empty mag rules?

You are required to use cover, it is after all called "Practical Rifle". But the empty mag rules aren't there. We aren't shooting that much on each stage. But we do usually require a mag change during a stage, just for practice.
Dave

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Are there a set of rules other than those on the yahoo groups page? I didn't see the mag holder info in there. Did I miss it? I'm kind of a stickler on the rules and usually like to follow them. Thanks snyp!

The rules posted on the Yahoo Group are it. Hope to see you Sunday. Be sure to introduce yourself to me.
Dave

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After the car catching fire 5 miles from the range and a few stops to make sure everything was still alright. Made it home safe! (LOL)

I have to say a HUGE thanks to Dave for yet another fine match. Also big props for the efficiency and speed at which the qualifier went. Not sure you could have done it much better.

I SO want to get this going closer to the city. Anyone have a range connection?

Latest posts

Top Bottom