July Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are required to use cover, it is after all called "Practical Rifle". But the empty mag rules aren't there. We aren't shooting that much on each stage. But we do usually require a mag change during a stage, just for practice.
Dave

I enjoy the mag changes and would vote for more of them.

The use of cover is kinda wish washy as most people don't use it as they should and then don't get penalized for it. Taller barrels or walls of some sort and maybe some fault lines would make the use of cover a lot more realistic and fun.

Just my $.02 fir what it's worth. I really enjoy the matches.

Hucksaw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Dave!!!!!!!! I think the match and qualifier went VERY well. :woohoo1:
AND thanks to Glocktogo, on the ADMISTRATIVE RELOAD advice...just wish
I would have listened:buttkick: I will NEVER doubt you again...
:bowdown:You DA MAN:bowdown:
I like the rules as they are...if you get TOO strict it takes some of the fun away...:twocents:
Anyway, THANKS AGAIN DAVE!!!!!!!! Can't wait until next month! :hyper:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Dave!!!!!!!! I think the match and qualifier went VERY well. :woohoo1:
AND thanks to Glocktogo, on the ADMISTRATIVE RELOAD advice...just wish
I would have listened:buttkick: I will NEVER doubt you again...
:bowdown:You DA MAN:bowdown:
I like the rules as they are...if you get TOO strict it takes some of the fun away...:twocents:
Anyway, THANKS AGAIN DAVE!!!!!!!! Can't wait until next month! :hyper:

Anytime! :)

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Another match is tagged, bagged, and in the books. The scores are in the files section. I want to thank everyone who came out and made it one of the most successful and enjoyable matches ever.
We were able to run a 3 Stage match, and Classify, every shooter in a little over 3 hours! On the Clasifier, we averaged less than 35 minutes for each group! it couldn't have happened without everyones help and cooperation.
Congrats to Myris, as always you smoked all of us. Every Shooter should be proud of their performance. I have seen huge improvement in all of you over the past 18 months.
Next months Match will be held Saturday, August 1, 2009. Make plans now to attend.
Thanks Again,
Dave
Below is the link to the Yahoo Group;
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OklahomaPracticalRifle/

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guy's man I sure hated that I had to miss this match!!!!!!!!!! But with a bummed up Knee and back there was NO way I was going...

Ill be all tunned up for next month I hope....

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like it was another great match. I'm sorry that I wasn't there, we were in Missouri for the holiday. I was going to get up early and make the drive but changed my mind at the last minute. lol... Next month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom