Just another example of the disgusting left!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, the left has been out claiming scalps ever since Trump was elected. They targeted O'reilly, and now Hannity, trying to get advertisers to drop their shows, and silence their voices.

Folks on the right are just fed up with it going just one way.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I fail to understand what Griffiths point is or any she has a lawyer? Not one single person has tried to silence her or take away her 1st Amendment rights. She's merely discovering what most liberals never experience, consequences for her public statements. :)

Agreed. She has the right to publish whatever she pleases and call it art. Fortunately for the rest of of, we also have the right to respond in-kind as we please. The right to disagree and to voice that disagreement. She is learning a valuable lesson..."Exercising a right comes with responsibility."

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else chuckle when they saw the header on top of the OP's pic?

Attachments

• Kathy G.jpg
    Kathy G.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 72

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally saw her press conference where she cried her crocodile tears and claimed the Trump family has ruined her life and it's not fair! I literally laughed out loud. Stupid *****. rolleyes2

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally saw her press conference where she cried her crocodile tears and claimed the Trump family has ruined her life and it's not fair! I literally laughed out loud. Stupid *****. rolleyes2

https://twitter.com/_/status/870678268411695105
Kathy Griffin gets emotional over fallout from photo: “I don’t think I will have a career after this. I’m going to be honest, he broke me

&

http://beta.hotair.com/archives/201...hires-attorney-respond-bullying-trump-family/
Kathy Griffin On Trump: ‘He Broke Me’
JOHN SEXTON
Posted at 2:01 pm on June 2, 2017

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Baldwin & Griffin = two jackwagon peas in the same lib dem pod.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...alec-baldwin-tells-kathy-griffin-f-k-them-all
Alec Baldwin Tells Kathy Griffin About Critics: 'F--k Them All,' Especially 'Senile Idiot' Trump
By Tim Graham | June 4, 2017 | 4:53 PM EDT

Baldwin on the Conan O'Brien Show, December 11, 1998, "all of us together would go down to Washington and we would stone Henry Hyde to death! We would stone him to death! [crowd cheers] Wait! Shut up! Shut up! No shut up! I’m not finished. We would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and we’d kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families! [stands up screaming] What is happening in this country? What is happening? UGHHH UGHHH!!!!”...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom