Just want to hunt a little without paying thousands!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That really doesn't seem like a bad deal there. I've looked into renting a cabin near lakes and rivers in SE Oklahoma and the price seems pretty close to what you have. It would be a nice "getaway" weekend anytime of the year, and I bet you could get booked up during hunting seasons. A map and good pictures and bet you could get it going pretty good just posting on craigslist to start out.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That really doesn't seem like a bad deal there. I've looked into renting a cabin near lakes and rivers in SE Oklahoma and the price seems pretty close to what you have. It would be a nice "getaway" weekend anytime of the year, and I bet you could get booked up during hunting seasons. A map and good pictures and bet you could get it going pretty good just posting on craigslist to start out.

Thanks! We'll get some stuff put together, though I'm not so sure about Craigslist. I'd probably just list here and then get a bit of word of mouth.

The place photographs real well and holds up in person. This may be the reason I need to buy that drone I've been wanting!

In the mean time, since this isn't really a full-on venture (and if/when it becomes one the price is likely to go up a bit, especially in the prime hunting seasons) anyone who is interested is welcome to PM me directly or text me at 918-943-0054.

Bryan

Latest posts

Top Bottom