Karma for Biden’s SS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So this includes not just air traffic controllers but also:
The nazi doctors and nurses at the VA
The nazis in the USMC
The nazis in the USAF
The nazis in the USN
The nazis in the Coast Guard
The nazis in the US Army
The nazi park rangers

What a load of BS.
You're taking it too personally. People are frustrated and tired of feeling like they're getting the short end of the stick. I used to stand up for the gov., I would say the gov. isn't "them," they are us, brothers, sisters, fathers, son's. I don't do that anymore, and I feel naive and betrayed for ever doing it. You cannot deny the FBI, the DOJ and all the intelligence agencies are corrupt, include many judges as well. They don't apply the law, they make up the law. People are sick of it and they are lashing out. But I don't think you can expect a gov. worker to try and right any wrongs, the most valuable thing those people have is their pension, they won't risk it. I would not single out any one person to hate, but I do not trust the gov. as a whole, never will. But, I believe the day of reckoning is coming, and I'm looking forward to it.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So this includes not just air traffic controllers but also:
The nazi doctors and nurses at the VA
The nazis in the USMC
The nazis in the USAF
The nazis in the USN
The nazis in the Coast Guard
The nazis in the US Army
The nazi park rangers

What a load of BS.
The “Nazi” label is stale and overused, but the short answer is if any member of those listed groups goes against the constitution just because of an order from a superior, they’re traitors to this country and should face the consequences.
Do air traffic controllers even take an oath like law enforcement?

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're taking it too personally.
Absolutely agree. Some folks here find it cathartic to make ridiculously exaggerated, poorly thought out statements. Kinda like watching one of those TV Evangelists. Others use OSA like they would a therapist. 😂😂 just let it pour off your back like water on a duck’s back.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because he’s not wrong in his assessment. I believe all the alphabet agencies all take an oath to defend the constitution against enemies foreign and domestic, so ANYONE in those agencies who goes along with the actions of this administration is violating their oath. Getting a little karma is the least they deserve.

When the hammer really falls in this country (which I believe is coming), I think you’re going to see a lot of local cops “just doing their job” while violating constitutional rights dictated my their superiors.
So what specifically did this agent “go along with” to break his “oath”? What orders has he taken that violate our rights to get “karma”?

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
"When the hammer really falls in this country (which I believe is coming), I think you’re going to see a lot of local cops “just doing their job” while violating constitutional rights dictated my their superiors."

They already do because many don't actually know what the Constitution says.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're taking it too personally. People are frustrated and tired of feeling like they're getting the short end of the stick. I used to stand up for the gov., I would say the gov. isn't "them," they are us, brothers, sisters, fathers, son's. I don't do that anymore, and I feel naive and betrayed for ever doing it. You cannot deny the FBI, the DOJ and all the intelligence agencies are corrupt, include many judges as well. They don't apply the law, they make up the law. People are sick of it and they are lashing out. But I don't think you can expect a gov. worker to try and right any wrongs, the most valuable thing those people have is their pension, they won't risk it. I would not single out any one person to hate, but I do not trust the gov. as a whole, never will. But, I believe the day of reckoning is coming, and I'm looking forward to it.
Why am I the one taking it too personally? The entire premise of the thread is that a single, individual secret service agent got what he deserved. And then I got told that ANYONE working for the government was just as bad as a nazi. Somebody else's words, not mine.

So, once again, exactly what did the agent do to deserve his "karma"?

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why am I the one taking it too personally? The entire premise of the thread is that a single, individual secret service agent got what he deserved. And then I got told that ANYONE working for the government was just as bad as a nazi. Somebody else's words, not mine.

So, once again, exactly what did the agent do to deserve his "karma"?
"He" didn't deserve it, he is just the face of the Gov.

Latest posts

Top Bottom