Kilts ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lol, "Max Michel wannabes" Do you even shoot bro? I get together with a bunch of those guys on a regular basis, and I promise there's quite a few who could show you a thing or three.

Yes I do shoot which probably explains why I am reading posts on a forum called Oklahoma Shooters. I don’t shoot very well so it is quite possible that you and your friends like Okeydoke could indeed show me how to improve my mechanics.

Sorry that you are taking this too personally. There is no need to get into a dick measuring contest.

If someone is proud that they bought a jersey from H&H and they want to pretend that they are sponsored by any of the brands that are pasted on that jersey … good on them. I certainly don’t wish to step on anyone’s dress-up playtime or dreams.

To your point, no doubt that some are simply “sluts” for attention purchased and are wearing a 5.11 or any other brand of kilt for the attention. Never would dispute that. What I am saying is that those that simply bought a jersey and are trying to imply and/or sell that they were personally sponsored by the brands on that jersey can be said that they too are doing that for the attention.

I was just saying that here in America, it's portrayed by most as a skirt and not a ceremonial piece.

Again I would disagree. To some here in America it is regarded as a part of their family heritage.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Agree to disagree on the kilt thing.

But in case you didn't know, H&H does in fact sponsor shooters, all of which I compete against.

Yes ... we can most definitely agree to disagree. And yes, I was aware of H&H sponsoring shooters. My point is that those who bought their H&H shirts are not sponsored by the individual brands on the shirts but by H.

And I am being sincere in saying that shooters like me really could learn from guys like you who shoot/compete. I think it would be cool if we could find a way to get the better shooters together and have a class of sorts for others to learn by. Only way people can get better at shooting, golf, playing guitar, etc. is to have some people help them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom