Kilts ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wore one for a wedding. Tried to get one when I was in Scotland, made with my family tartan, but nobody could source the tartan in time... Still regret not getting one while I was there.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I once met a very nice Scottish lady, and in the course of our conversation kilts came up. She told me that the enlisted men of the Black Watch do not wear underwear, but that the officers do.

I will always wonder how she knew. She seemed quite certain of her information.

I took a quick look at the posts and didn't see that anyone had posted this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65hOhj94ZGE

I will always have a fondness for this song because of the mileage the joke it's based on provided.

One of my hobbies is to turn bad old jokes into humorous poems. I wae eyeing this one, and Bryan Bowers beat me to it. The only difference between him and me is that he is published and he is a lot better than me. Otherwise our work is similar . . .

doorgunner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've known argyle64 since junior high, and he i a special kind of guy to begin with. But to answer your question, I believe it had something to do with him being upset about selling things in the market place or advertisement or something like that.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've known argyle64 since junior high, and he i a special kind of guy to begin with. But to answer your question, I believe it had something to do with him being upset about selling things in the market place or advertisement or something like that.

Yeah, that's what happened. I predict this thread is about to take a turn for the worse.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope not, just answering the question, not trying to bash him. I don't really recall all the specifics of the deal.

I hope not either, well, not until English Kanigit gets in here with his kilt anyway.

Besides, the story regarding Argyles leaving is not mine to tell. I was just a bystander, and not the aggrieved party.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If I remember correctly it was about him and saying women who get preemptive breast cancer surgery are cowards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom