Kimber Double Stack Nines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I usually don't even glance at Kimber semi-autos but these are interesting.

https://www.kimberamerica.com/
tapatalk_-467533140.jpeg

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmm. At $1499? Me thinks it’s priced too high. Should be a lot closer to $1000 if they want to compete with the Prodigy. It better come out of the factory without hiccups or it’s gonna crash and burn. Even though I like the look (all kimbers look good) and specs, I’m betting it won’t be a great shooter. To me, that just seems to be Kimbers MO.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmm. At $1499? Me thinks it’s priced too high. Should be a lot closer to $1000 if they want to compete with the Prodigy. It better come out of the factory without hiccups or it’s gonna crash and burn. Even though I like the look (all kimbers look good) and specs, I’m betting it won’t be a great shooter. To me, that just seems to be Kimbers MO.

That's the same MSRP as the Prodigy. I'm guessing street price will be about the same, too. The Kimber will be more expensive to make with the metal frame. I'd rather have the Kimber myself.

Jgreen30

Marksman
Reaction score
They made a polymer double stack .45 several years ago. Maybe I 9, I dunno about that....

Yeah I seen one that a guy used as a truck gun for several years and was covered in paint and who knows what all else. It looked pretty rough but It was the only I'd ever seen, I thought it was a 9 but I could of been mistaken

Latest posts

Top Bottom