Lancaster Arms outta AZ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IVe got a really nice AK47 from them that has given me absoultly no problems in the 3 eyars I ahve owned it. Very nice fit and finish and when I bought mine a few eyars back I bought it from Alantic fire arms.

ETA: Here is the link to when I first got mine. Looks like with everythign else the prices have gone up sicne I got her. But It looks like I moved the pics around in my photobucket and I will have to find them all again if u wanna see her haha

arenathlete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've enjoyed mine. Haven't had any problems with it, but I've only put a few hundred rounds through it. Don't really expect any problems though, seems quite solid.

Here's my thread w/ pictures from back when I bought it.

http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41255

That is sweet; I'm looking at the Rough Rider option, what's your opinion with that?
No polish bolt and durocoat? is that correct?

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is sweet; I'm looking at the Rough Rider option, what's your opinion with that?
No polish bolt and durocoat? is that correct?

Yeah thats how the rough riders are described as being plus the wood stocks are unfinished. I think its like a WASR but with a good kit and competent builders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom