Large rifle primers in stock cabelas OKC!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I just walked out the door of Cabela’s Oklahoma City. For the first time in a long time, they have a variety of large rifle primer in stock. $99 per thousand!!

Getting in your vehicle and head that way they won’t last long! Apparently they just came in last night.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I’m seeing the stock returning for primers and powder, especially with online retailers. Several have been offering free Hazmat shipping and have been reducing prices. Pricing is still significantly higher than pre-pandemic but it looks like things are beginning to normalize.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I’m seeing the stock returning for primers and powder, especially with online retailers. Several have been offering free Hazmat shipping and have been reducing prices. Pricing is still significantly higher than pre-pandemic but it looks like things are beginning to normalize.
I agree it seems like online stuff is coming back. Hopefully it keeps going that way! But this is the first time I’ve actually seen any LRP in stock on a shelf in long while.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Also, all of the employees at Cabela’s behind the gun counter were expressing surprise they got LRPs and saying this is the first time they’ve had any in forever

Latest posts

Top Bottom