Lcp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silenttim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love mine. I've ran about 100 rounds through it and it has been very easy to control. I would definitely recommend buying a couple baseplate extensions for the mags. They make it a little easier to control.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
their OK for what they are. small gun so not that easy to hold, recoil not that bad, with correct ammo .380 should do a decent job for self defense. But they are not a double stack sub-compact or compact gun which are much easier on the hand.

pretty accurate for a small gun.

long trigger pull every time.

what i dont like is that they do not lock back on last cartridge.

but, for me they are a great size to carry in my front pocket in all my pants and very small, make no buldge in your pocket.

i would look at the S&W bodyguard because it locks back on last shot and you get the laser.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The LCP is good gun with certain limits. No bells or whistles. Unlike most other Ruger products, you cannot shoot countless rounds through them. They are only designed to handle a couple thousand rounds. After that, parts and major components start breaking. 1500 rounds is usually when it starts. I plan on getting one, and shooting just enough to adapt to the gun, and then keeping it clean and ready for use.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a pocket gun. The line of last defense. It was never made or designed to be a target shooting firearm. The LCP and it's KelTec counterpart were designed just right. No adjustable sights to hang up on something. If you think you need a firearm with whistles and bells then get something else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom