Lee liquid Alox

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerfan66

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who sells Lee liquid Alox in Oklahoma City / Norman area ? Needing some but don't want to pay shipping if bought online . Shipping is more then the Alox !!! Checked Bass Pro and Acadamy but says not in local stores or just don't have in stock .

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you or someone you know has Amazon Prime you can get it and have free shipping.
Only time I ever had any was when i bought the Lee Bullet sizing dies as it came with the Alox.

I do not think you get it with the dies now.

soonerfan66

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Relooked on Amazon and did figure out there are options for Lee Alox . Got excited but when going to check out the places that offered it all charged shipping even if have Amazon Prime free shipping . Some shipping was cheaper then others . $15 to $20 total average . So if strike out finding it local may need to "bite the bullet" .:blush:

soonerfan66

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Mark I saw that but it's for $99 orders . I only need 1 bottle . I know a few small mom and pop's gun stores I plan to check and see if one of them may have it . One them things for me 1 bottle last for awhile but remember seeing it around town at few places but dang it didn't pay much attention to it and can't place were !

Latest posts

Top Bottom