• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Left Handed hunting rifle .270 preferred

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You put up this ad over two months ago and it's obvious no one on this board has what you want.
Yet you took the time to reply and report the obvious....right before clintbailey replied where one might be located. I agree 100% with your logic but others view these boards/postings besides just members. I know that I look at other websites similar to OSA but might not post or login to post.

clintbailey, thank you for taking the time to reply. I don't live far from BB so will stop by after work.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Gus, I should've thanked you two months ago for taking the time to post what you did on the left handed rifles. I read through it and gained some insight - a belated thanks.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It's still a WTB situation. The rifle at Big Boys was a 7mm magnum and more than my wife needs/wants.

I'll not do another TTT and just let it die then go buy a new one later this fall. Problem solved all the way around.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I have a lefty .223 savage I could be talked out of. 16.5” barrel, threaded
ive Killed my share of deer w .223 Barnes X bullets

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I appreciate the offer gunbuffer but I think letting her pick something out likely is the best route. I'll pick caliber then she can pick the make, model and "color"....of a select few that are within the budget. She doesn't hunt much so reason for looking used first.

65prcfan

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's still a WTB situation. The rifle at Big Boys was a 7mm magnum and more than my wife needs/wants.

I'll not do another TTT and just let it die then go buy a new one later this fall. Problem solved all the way around.
i have a ruger #1 with a burris euro diamond scope excellent condition and shoots great, i use a 100gr nosler in mine ,excellent deer round . have 2 25/06 , keeping my contender cause i have several to interchange with, 900.00 , call me if interested , 918 541 5966, im a lefty too, i got used to single shot and like it , i do have a 325 winchester in left hand but like the single shots better, you take better shots cause you know you only have one to shoot, and it does trick

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
i have a ruger #1 with a burris euro diamond scope excellent condition and shoots great, i use a 100gr nosler in mine ,excellent deer round . have 2 25/06 , keeping my contender cause i have several to interchange with, 900.00 , call me if interested , 918 541 5966, im a lefty too, i got used to single shot and like it , i do have a 325 winchester in left hand but like the single shots better, you take better shots cause you know you only have one to shoot, and it does trick
I really appreciate you taking the time to reply especially given it's an old posting. I'm going to pass on the 25/06 though. If you happen upon a LH bolt action in 6.5 Creedmoor or .270, I'd sure be interested. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom