Let me introduce myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
check out banner road range or the range at lexington public hunting land. need a hunting license for lexington though. or there is the oklahoma city gun club.

Coleman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
check out banner road range or the range at lexington public hunting land. need a hunting license for lexington though. or there is the oklahoma city gun club.
Thank you for the info. I need 100 yard range to sight in and get comfortable with these rifles. I'll look into all three locations.

BlackRiflesBoy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome! I hope you will find this site as informative as I have. I have enjoyed the discussions and info on this site and have found everyone so far to be friendly and genuinely helpful. You are correct about the driving, it's a little more laid back here and it drives me nuts too even though I was born and raised here.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations on your escape from California!

Glad you're not bringing those toxic views with you.

Oklahoma may not be the prettiest state, or have the best weather, but at least the people here aren't crazy.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! I was born there but have basically lived here my entire life for the most part. I went out there a couple of times for a year each chasing potentially pretty lucrative jobs. I'm like you, I ain't going back. I've been back for about 15 years. The gun laws and tax structure was bad then but now I couldn't even fathom living there again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom