Lets see all the rides!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BagdHoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought the whole trans from suncoast and installed it myself. Thats really the best way to go cause they really now what they are doing and bench test each trans before it goes out the door. I did have my billet input shaft cryoed at a place called WOP but other then that its all suncoast.

If you have a dmax you can sometimes get by with a transgo jr kit its a easy install and as long as your smart it will last awhile. I had one on my old 07 lbz and it made a huge diff.

Yeah, I've read a lot about the transgo jr kit. I just recently did EFI Live on mine, so I want to do a full tranny. The cost is insane though!

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I've read a lot about the transgo jr kit. I just recently did EFI Live on mine, so I want to do a full tranny. The cost is insane though!

I miss efi live! Im looking at a 2009 LMM 3500 dmax right now and if I get it I will go back to efi live. Yeah suncoast is expensive but its the only way to go if your running the high hp tunes. Have you done any fuel pump mods like the PPE race valve?

AMBASSADOR

New to the site!
Reaction score
Keeping It Simple! Oops Wrong Dodge.The van is my new ride.

Attachments

• 1960%20Dodge%20Dart%20Phoenix%20D500%202-Door%20Hardtop%20Black%20Frt%20Qtr.jpg
    1960%20Dodge%20Dart%20Phoenix%20D500%202-Door%20Hardtop%20Black%20Frt%20Qtr.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 85
  • DODGE PICS-1 (Small).jpg
    DODGE PICS-1 (Small).jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 105

BagdHoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I miss efi live! Im looking at a 2009 LMM 3500 dmax right now and if I get it I will go back to efi live. Yeah suncoast is expensive but its the only way to go if your running the high hp tunes. Have you done any fuel pump mods like the PPE race valve?

Not yet, but it is on my list. I have a 08 LMM 2500 with 5" MBRP, Insight gauge, and EFI. I figure the tranny should be next to do before I throw anything else at it and do something stupid.

dcpd381

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my 08 chevy.............

7.5 rough country suspension...............

35x12.5x20 toyo open country mt's....................

20x9 KMC Hoss wheels............................

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 112

Latest posts

Top Bottom