Lets see all the rides!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heres mine... bought it for $500 when I was 14. Built it from the ground up.

ai145.photobucket.com_albums_r227_badley_28_Camaro.jpg

ai145.photobucket.com_albums_r227_badley_28_Camarounderhood.jpg

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my 2008 f250 fx4 running the spartan dpf delete 310hp tune, full suncoast trans, nitrous, head studs, tow compound turbos from elite.

ai455.photobucket.com_albums_qq278_varnercolt_DSCF1584.jpg

ai455.photobucket.com_albums_qq278_varnercolt_DSCF1726.jpg

ai455.photobucket.com_albums_qq278_varnercolt_DSCF1733.jpg

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you like that Spartan setup? I've been torn between going with Spartan or SCT.

The sct does not compare to the spartan. I have the sct and run tunes from eric @ innovative and also RCD tunes. I also have the h&s black max and its good cause it has shift on the fly but no where near the power and reliability of spartan. Just get the spartan and never look back. If your ever up towards guthrie give me a shout and ill let you drive it.

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who did your suncoast install? I have been looking for someone local to maybe do this to my Duramax.

I just bought the whole trans from suncoast and installed it myself. Thats really the best way to go cause they really now what they are doing and bench test each trans before it goes out the door. I did have my billet input shaft cryoed at a place called WOP but other then that its all suncoast.

If you have a dmax you can sometimes get by with a transgo jr kit its a easy install and as long as your smart it will last awhile. I had one on my old 07 lbz and it made a huge diff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom