Lets see your CCW Choices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$150 and includes a speedloader holder that's not pictured here. You can see the whole thing in this thread.

yeah I remember that thread. I like the setup and looks like they did ya right finally. After you have had it a little longer how do you like it? I think you are fairly picky and know what you like and are lookin for..

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
The new holster fits the gun well, rides well, I have been wearing it for the last couple days. I cut my right thumb pretty bad Tuesday night, so I haven't been able try much in the way of drawing / reholstering. I'll give it a month or so of wear, and write up a more formal review.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The new holster fits the gun well, rides well, I have been wearing it for the last couple days. I cut my right thumb pretty bad Tuesday night, so I haven't been able try much in the way of drawing / reholstering. I'll give it a month or so of wear, and write up a more formal review.

awesome let me know what you think in the end. I have a bit of time to play with and wait, so keep me updated please. Sucks you cut your thumb though

leardriver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aw, I really don't carry that much (yeah, I know I should).

However, when I do, it's usually a very plain S&W 13-1, .357 pinned and recessed.

At first, I had written a very comprehensive explanation for why I carry the 13-1. Then I reminded myself of something a cop once told me about his force's SWAT team and their endless arguments over who was more tactically sound. So, I'll be brief.

You squeeze the trigger and the firing pin hits a dud round? Squeeze the sumbitch again. Time lost? Half a second. And the .357 magnum round is a known man stopper.

I have no special CC gear. I slip the Smithie into an inside coat pocket, or under my waistband covered by a loose fitting full length shirt. Pretty mundane, for sure. Yet it works.

But, whatever your preferences, it's sort of like the wise man said: Your handgun is mainly a tool to fight your way to the trunk of your car, so you can pull out your rifle or shotgun.

Cap'n Bill

Attachments

• SW13_1_800.jpg
    SW13_1_800.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 190

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aw, I really don't carry that much (yeah, I know I should).

However, when I do, it's usually a very plain S&W 13-1, .357 pinned and recessed.

At first, I had written a very comprehensive explanation for why I carry the 13-1. Then I reminded myself of something a cop once told me about his force's SWAT team and their endless arguments over who was more tactically sound. So, I'll be brief.

You squeeze the trigger and the firing pin hits a dud round? Squeeze the sumbitch again. Time lost? Half a second. And the .357 magnum round is a known man stopper.

I have no special CC gear. I slip the Smithie into an inside coat pocket, or under my waistband covered by a loose fitting full length shirt. Pretty mundane, for sure. Yet it works.

But, whatever your preferences, it's sort of like the wise man said: Your handgun is mainly a tool to fight your way to the trunk of your car, so you can pull out your rifle or shotgun.

Cap'n Bill

Is that a 3"? No holster or clip in waist band?

EAD

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm luvin' this leather rig! :w000t: Who makes it?

Name is Mernickle Holsters. Link

That one is the PS6SYS Ref-1. It includes the high-ride holster, mag holders, and a double thick belt. You can also buy the components separately as well.

They are custom made and so take a while to come in. Mine took a couple months, but it was also around Christmas time

bilboben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The NAA in 32 is always with me, I got it in stainless so the shower wouldn't bother it as much. Hard to conceal though. I am looking for a Bersa 45 Stainless for anytime, as a primary and a SIG 226 in .357sig for winter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom