Lets talk Carbines.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Storm carbine has been well regarded for pistol, caliber carbine matches IIRC. It would be about the only non AR carbine I'd consider. Too bad Walther doesn't make a PPQ based 9mm carbine.

However, this one is a little funky, and I think it would make the best pistol caliber carbine:

http://www.shop.doublediamondsupply.com/AR-15_c3.htm;jsessionid=E2A947129975B1479DD84ADB5554609E.qscstrfrnt03

I have a glock mag lower from them. The upper got ordered on 12/15 and IDK when it will show up. Apparently they are waiting on MUR uppers and 9mm bolts so who knows how long it will be. I think they are a pretty small outfit.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Marlin 336 youth model. Third one left to right. She's on her way to becoming a mini-scout rifle.
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_203_DSCN5133.jpg

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know you don't have much to go on, but how is the fit and finish on the lower?

The quality is top notch on the lower from what I can see. I just wish I had the other half to really get a feel for how it's going to run. One thing that bothers me is that they already have my money. It is just bad business practice to take money for goods that you don't have the inventory to sell yet.

FWIW I think that just a stripped lower can be had within a month or two, it's just things like LPKs, Bolts, and VLTOR MUR uppers that are holding up production.

Latest posts

Top Bottom