Leupold vs. Vortex warranty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahhh the sitting on the Moose picture! That damn thing was hinged and would flop side to side and front and back a bit, and there were barriers in front of it to block targets from view with the Moose in certain positions, so you had to wiggle it around to get sight pictures on targets from very weird positions. Very challenging shooting, off hand on a wobbly "Moose" out to about 125 meters on 1/4 and 1/2 exposed IPSC Classic targets.
Not one Iron sighted rifle had a sight failure for any team at that shoot, and they all had the same clarity!

But to stay on track, I like Vortex, they really support the shooting sports, Leopold used to, but not so much anymore. Vortex also listens to feed back from shooters, Leopold not so much, heck they wouldn't even listen to their shooting team members when recommendations were made on improvements. No, I never shot for them but would often tell the guys I would if they came up with a good set of iron sights! 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom