Liberal Teachers!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have no problem with the teacher making us compare them. What makes me mad is that the teacher is making us write in favor of her position on the issue and what she believes is the complete opposite of how I was raised.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no problem with the teacher making us compare them. What makes me mad is that the teacher is making us write in favor of her position on the issue and what she believes is the complete opposite of how I was raised.

Opposition can be a very good and healthy thing. Not only can it open our eyes to other beliefs, religions, creeds, ect... but it can also make a person look deeper within their own beliefs, strengthening them to the core. Take advantage of it, it will only help your debate skills later down the road.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see the problem here. Why is it a bad thing if a teacher leans one way or the other politically? The purpose of education is not to be fed the same homogenous opinion so everyone can sit around and pat each other on the back. I suggest the OP give different angles of thought a try, whether you agree or not. Worst that can happen is you either learn something new, or further solidify your own viewpoints.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta call "BS" on the original post here. It has "troll" written all over it; I don't believe the OP is a high school freshman and I don't believe a teacher in the area where OP lives per his avatar would survive such behavior.

Cedar Creek :lookaroun

Latest posts

Top Bottom