Lifetime licenses going up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2buckets

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I was on the fence about getting mine until I read this thread. So, this morning, I called ODWC to ask some questions. Maddy assured me that if my application was postmarked prior to July 1 that the old price would be honored and they would still process it. Mine will be in the mail today.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is how dumb I was- born in OK- raised in El Reno- did not purchase a lifetime---- work took me to exciting places like Beaumont, TX- San Antonio, Kansas City area- DFW area- we would come home on vacation and go fishing or quail hunting. Got tired of the price of an out of state license every year and bought an out of state hunt/fish license for around $600 as I remember. Used it every year for about 8 years then moved back to El Reno. It is still good even though it's a non-resident- it works the same for a resident, so I have got another 15 years use from it. I'm 69 now and other than running out to the El Reno Lake once in a while and out to my nephew's farm and try to shoot a dove sometimes, don't tear it up like I once did. Overall I loved it- didn't have to stop and go get one for an outing.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to the ODWC this morning on Lincoln in OKC and No power other than some backup power.

I filled out the paper to get my 5 year old grandson a lifetime combo and paid my money.
They told me I would get an email when it was final.

Hopefully he gets to make it benefit him.

Schuster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went by the ODWC this afternoon to get a lifetime hunting/ fishing for my almost 16 year old son and a lifetime fishing for my 10 year old daughter. Daughter doesn’t like hunting. They said they had been busy all day with people getting the lifetime licenses before they went up. I was also able to get both licenses on a 12 month payment plan since they were under 18.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife just tried to get a guy squared away after he won a raffle on the lifetime license, they had and it took them 8 tries to get into the site and another 4 tries to get the card info to take. He had filled out all the info on the application last night and got the approval email so all they had to do was to login and enter the card numbers for payment today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom