Living in HOA's is so much fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
During a remodel I put an old dishwasher out next to the driveway in the yard. It sat there for a few days before someone stole it. Must have been the HOA gods.
My son put his old clothes washing machine on the curb with a “free” sign and it stayed there several days. He put a $25 sign on it and it was gone the next morning.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I expanded on my comment after you quoted; but I don't know many Communists that go out of their way to vote in unpaid people to help better their community while having open meetings and transparent accounting, lol
Coming from a communist region, this sounds EXACTLY like what communist do. The general rule is any group that has "community," "people" or "association" in the name is communist.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son put his old clothes washing machine on the curb with a “free” sign and it stayed there several days. He put a $25 sign on it and it was gone the next morning.

My sister bought a new sofa, put the old one on the curb with a FREE sign on it.
2 weeks and still there. Told her to put a sign on it for $100.
Next day, a knock at the door. Girl gives a sob story, single mom, no money, blah, blah, would she take $25, she would come pay on Friday.
Yes, would take the deal.
Loaded sofa, never came back. Didn't care.

Latest posts

Top Bottom