Living in HOA's is so much fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryOkie

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like ban coming again soon..........
You don’t need to worry about me buttercup. This site has so many preemadonna’s now. Just like OKCShooter. Someone needed to pull that big stick out of his ass. Oh, I’ve never been kicked off this forum. I left and came back. I’ve cancelled my membership, but it’ll take 7 days. All the old school folks are cool like Grumpy and ThatGirl, and some others. This isn’t the place I liked.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should really go **** yourself, you useless piece of ****! Why don’t you go enforce your HOA rules pussy!

At first I thought you were just trolling, now I know that you are simply unstable and mentally deficient.

This Forum probably isn't a good place for you so your "threat" of leaving is very welcome...Seriously, who gets this worked up over an HOA discussion, lol

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is there was like an actually fascist HOA with mandatory PT and small unit training...With a shooting range as part of the "common area."

"Ve see you are growing a lawn, and not healthy organic vegetables to give strength to the youth. You do understand that lawns are verboten..."

Ve have noticed you have not put out your Christmas decorations...be have ways of dealing with those who do not celebrate the birth of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ."

And a marching band...

That anthem straight slaps

Latest posts

Top Bottom