How many of you guys had Covid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have posted my extensive detailed history of all this. I am sure I had real covid19 early before it even had a name. Year and a half later was talked into taking the first of two shots. Put me down with the same symptoms that had persisted almost 6 months. I got on invective and recovered. I still have times when I start feeling brain fog and my lungs do not feel right. I take a couple doses of Ivermectin and I feel better in a couple of days. Yep, Mr. Bob just pure coincidence every time, consistently. Ivermectin in any reasonable amounts is safer than aspirin. JMO. Horse paste works for me.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have posted my extensive detailed history of all this. I am sure I had real covid19 early before it even had a name. Year and a half later was talked into taking the first of two shots. Put me down with the same symptoms that had persisted almost 6 months. I got on invective and recovered. I still have times when I start feeling brain fog and my lungs do not feel right. I take a couple doses of Ivermectin and I feel better in a couple of days. Yep, Mr. Bob just pure coincidence every time, consistently. Ivermectin in any reasonable amounts is safer than aspirin. JMO. Horse paste works for me.
Please don’t tell your doctor your nutty theories. Will prob lock you up for being insane

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please don’t tell your doctor your nutty theories. Will prob lock you up for being insane
My Dr. Works for a University Organization. He was forbidden to even talk with me about Ivermectin or be fired at the time. Last time I talked with him he stated Ivermectin CDC rulings had not filtered down through the official channels and was still on the forbidden list. Yes way back when I told him what I had done, he just smiled and said I am glad we did not have to put you in the hospital. He knows, but his hands are tied.

Maby you should catch up on more recent research now allowed to be posted on some websites into the benefits of Ivermectin.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Dr. Works for a University Organization. He was forbidden to even talk with me about Ivermectin or be fired at the time. Last time I talked with him he stated Ivermectin CDC rulings had not filtered down through the official channels and was still on the forbidden list. Yes way back when I told him what I had done, he just smiled and said I am glad we did not have to put you in the hospital. He knows, but his hands are tied.

Maby you should catch up on more recent research now allowed to be posted on some websites into the benefits of Ivermectin.
I have been updated on IVM. Been reading the latest research since the beginning. The most recent studies show it may have a mild effect on symptom duration as an antiviral against the Covid virus. I’ve always said I’d take the human IVM as prescribed by my doc if I were to get Covid. Got nothing against it as part of a Covid treatment regimen.
However, IVM is not a cure for Covid, as some here claim. There is no cure for Covid. IVM might help with some symptoms , but I’ve also seen lots of people die from Covid who also took IVM when diagnosed. Apparently, they thought it was a cure. Too late now.
Anyway, I only replied to your claims that somehow IVM (an antiviral drug) resolved your vaccine side effect symptoms. I don’t see the mechanism there.
I’ve also seen a lot of doctors smile at their patient's/families when they hear their IVM success stories & tell them they are glad things are going well, only to turn to the nurses & roll their eyes. Humoring the patient often prevents conflict. Everyone gets a laugh after the family leaves though. I have a million stories on that topic.
So, you can believe that the antiviral drug cured your vaccine symptoms (despite not having the virus replication going on 🤦‍♂️). Take your veterinarian IVM for anything under the sun. I sure wouldn’t do it, but if it works for you, knock yourself out. Enjoy😀

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had it in February 2020. Pretty much wrecked my entire year. Cognitive issues, health issues, severe tinnitus, and complete intolerance to steroid medications ever since. I spent so much time and money chasing a cause to address and it didn't amount to anything. The brain fog persisted for way too long, though I mostly seem almost back to "normal" now? I honestly wasn't sure I was going to make it for a while. :(

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3 times , first one in 2020 spent 17 days in the hospital . the other 2 like a bad cold. I have memory issues and brain fog , but I have the big C in the brain so no telling if it's that, COVID or all the drugs I'm on

Latest posts

Top Bottom