• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Looking for a muzzleloader

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the market for a decent muzzleloader. I have been using one of my brother in laws for the last several years after his pop gave him his. My nephew is wanting to go this year so I'm in need of one. He offered to sell it to me a few years ago, but thought he might ought to keep it for his son. Well that time is coming.

PM me if y'all have one you are wanting to part with. Details, condition, and maybe pics if not much trouble. Thanks in advance.

Maybe prefer around the OKC metro because my work has me pinned down quite a bit, but would be willing to escape for the right deal. I'm my own boss but it's still hard to get away.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
the 200 dollar remington 700 mz in the classifieds is tough to beat. you could always keep it as a smokeless conversion.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Did you find a Muzzleloader?

I have an older inline Thompson Center ML. Its not the break over style. stainless with black synthetic stock. I forget the brand of scope that is on it. I can get pictures and details tonight. I'd include the 777 power pellets, primers and projectiles that I have as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom