Looking for best quality beef locally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Familyguy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m considering getting a half or quarter cow and would like to know who raises the best beef around. Definitely want some that’s finished on grains, not just pasture fed. I’m in Edmond and would like to stay somewhat close to that for my travels. Please let me know who/where to get some great quality beef at a good price! Thanks

sushi & pistols

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m considering getting a half or quarter cow and would like to know who raises the best beef around. Definitely want some that’s finished on grains, not just pasture fed. I’m in Edmond and would like to stay somewhat close to that for my travels. Please let me know who/where to get some great quality beef at a good price! Thanks
So if you are getting that much it would be worth your travels to SE Oklahoma. These guys in my opinion have the best prices/tasting beef. They grass feed and grain finish. Your cant go wrong here. https://www.andersoncirclea.com/products

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Pretty close to you as they are east of Guthrie. They even sell small amounts in a store on the farm as well as a new store in Oklahoma City. Website even lists the address for the store in OKC, even though it has been newly opened.

Dunagan Farms

Visit with them with regards to their feeding methods. We bought a part of a beef and a whole pig and are pleased with the beef, but the processor of the pig didn't process it just as the wife wished.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call Prairy Rose in Pocasset. Its on highway 81 going south from Minco.
Its not too far from Edmond. Its run by a family of Mennonites (I think thats what they are) very clean place and very friendly people.
They sell quarters or halves and its always quality meat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom