1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Looking for local Gun clubs and ranges

Discussion in 'Gun Club/Range Talk' started by Redbeardoklahoma, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Redbeardoklahoma

Redbeardoklahoma Marksman

Hey guys, new to this forum, wife and I have started getting into a sport we can enjoy together and was looking for some local gun clubs and also any social events that may be around central oklahoma, we would love to get the old school feel from turkey shoots or the new age comp shoots aswell. Any info would be great! thanks!

2. chuter

chuter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
  3. OKCHunter

OKCHunter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Plus 1 on OKC Gun Club. Look at the website and an aerial photo such as Google Earth. Unfortunately, I think they have taken all new members in the last orientations for this year. If interested, download the application and send it in. You’ll be on the list for the next orientation which should be at the end of this year.

dlbleak likes this.
  4. gmar

gmar Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    You might think about Okie Shooters in Luther. It’s nothing special like OKC Gun Club but you can shoot out to 200 yards and it’s hardly ever busy. If you want more info, shoot me a PM.