Looking for qualified individuals for prep....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should check this forum more often...I'll cut you a check for $8.00...if you stop abusing ellipses...

Specifically, attributes to include: medical, metal fabricators and construction, hunters, and anyone who can get along in a team environment.

Most people who are skilled in these arenas don't wanna live at no boy scout camp with a bunch of people who ain't.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should check this forum more often...I'll cut you a check for $8.00...if you stop abusing ellipses...

Most people who are skilled in these arenas don't wanna live at no boy scout camp with a bunch of people who ain't.

:lmfao: Ridge, I swear the things I would do to you can't be put down in print!! I'm not sure I love you but I'd damn sure get you "compromised" with your elixir (or herb) of choice and rattle your teeth if it weren't for that pesky GC ... :)

rmark

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem with a group remote retreat is that sooner or later someone changes jobs and moves away, someone dies and their share ends up in an estate, disagreements arise leading to disharmony. Plus there are few situations where a remote retreat is useful - no jobs, no hospital, no stores - and none of the neighbors will know you. You would likely be better off with your group moving to a suburban neighborhood, pooling your resources there. Avoiding riot prone areas is more important.

If it's TEOTWAWKI versus SHTF, you don't need to buy property, you need firepower to take and hold it. Become the warlord of the county.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:lmfao: Ridge, I swear the things I would do to you can't be put down in print!! I'm not sure I love you but I'd damn sure get you "compromised" with your elixir (or herb) of choice and rattle your teeth if it weren't for that pesky GC ... :)

Did you just threaten to kick his butt or jump his bones? I am not 100% on your writing style. You guys are hilarious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom