Looking for someone to clean my house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ummm, yeah
and your saying you high? lol. WTF are you talking about.
Nope, not high and don't do that. You said you were looking for someone to clean, try using a mirror and you'll find somebody! Or use the ten most important words I taught my kids & grandkids "If it is to be it is up to me".

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, not high and don't do that. You said you were looking for someone to clean, try using a mirror and you'll find somebody! Or use the ten most important words I taught my kids & grandkids "If it is to be it is up to me".
Your kids probably dont have physical handicaps like I do. I can do some things but getting on my knees to clean the bottom of a shower of toilet, well I can get down but geting up again aint pretty.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your kids probably dont have physical handicaps like I do. I can do some things but getting on my knees to clean the bottom of a shower of toilet, well I can get down but geting up again aint pretty.
Don't let them bust your coconuts. I pay someone to maintain my yard. I work in this heat and humidity five days a week. I'm not doing it...Period!

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why don’t you go be a smartass someplace else. Ten years ago this would have never entered Clays mind

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Oof, boy do I feel this. I tried to do some yardwork this morning because it was cool outside. Good thing I had my phone in my pocket -- I had to call Grumpy to come outside and help me get back to the house. Guess I'm gonna have to make sure I have my cane with me all the time.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oof, boy do I feel this. I tried to do some yardwork this morning because it was cool outside. Good thing I had my phone in my pocket -- I had to call Grumpy to come outside and help me get back to the house. Guess I'm gonna have to make sure I have my cane with me all the time.
https://i.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPT...F9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/l6NRbVPrOMghy/giphy.gif

https://www.lifealert.com/

I bought one for my neighbor after she fell off of a ladder and broke her shoulder and hip. She's as hardheaded as you are, but she wore it after she was recovered from this fall.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't let them bust your coconuts. I pay someone to maintain my yard. I work in this heat and humidity five days a week. I'm not doing it...Period!
I swept everything today in 10 min. increments then break and sit down, get up do some more, then mopped, same routine. Took me 2 hours do do what would take a youngster 30 minutes. What I need someone else to do is really minimal.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom