Looking for someone to clean my house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, Id hire a live in nanny to cook and clean and live here free.
Send application, must be 20s-30s, blond, 105-120 lbs. likes guns. Experience with massage a plus (NO Red heads) LOL

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m consistently surprised that people don’t know modern labor rates and how expensive things will be.

I don’t think you’re gonna like the people that will come over for $25/hour. My cleaning lady charges $50/hour and she’s on the rougher side of things. I do a good clean every year for my wife’s birthday and Mother’s Day. Our last one cost me $600 and my wife told me to stop doing it. Lol. She did a nice job though.

Around here a decent monthly clean goes for $250 and probably last 2-3 hours.

I have conversations with my older neighbors about this all the time. I pay my babysitter $25/hour and she’s a 17 y/o. She’s straight up with us that she clears $50-70/hour waitressing. She’s only willing to babysit if she doesn’t have a shift.

I’m assuming you’re one of those people that will only pay for labor when someone is on-site. Which means if you’re asking them to drive an hour round trip to you, spend an hour at your house cleaning, they’d be making $12.50/hour. The only people willing to work for that are criminals and illegals.

we have used the same 2 ladies for better than 10 yrs. They come once a month, stay a couple of hrs, we furnish all supplies and vacuum cleaner. They charge us 100$. We always get them birthday presents and one time gave one tickets to Diamond Reo because of an emergency and couldn’t go. I’ve hired one son to clean my gutters too
All this to say if you find good ones Make them a part of the family so to speak. We are also FB friends and enjoy one another’s company there

Last edited:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish it wasn't such a long drive for me. I would come over and clean everything and fix any house problems for a good steak, drinks and conversation when I'm done pretty regularly. I grew up cleaning construction sites, homes and office buildings 3-4 nights a week. And I wouldn't steal your guns or sniff your panties or anything.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish it wasn't such a long drive for me. I would come over and clean everything and fix any house problems for a good steak, drinks and conversation when I'm done pretty regularly. I grew up cleaning construction sites, homes and office buildings 3-4 nights a week. And I wouldn't steal your guns or sniff your panties or anything.
You’re missing out. People with gut problems got them good panties.

Clay, I’m not poking fun so much as commiserating. I’ve got gut issues myself and wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You’re missing out. People with gut problems got them good panties.

Clay, I’m not poking fun so much as commiserating. I’ve got gut issues myself and wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

If you gut issues are like mine were, try yogurt (I like original Yoplait) every morning. Also, from advice from Dennis Hoddy, I also usually have a banana a day and a small handful of tree nuts (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, cashews) purchased at Sam's or Costco. (The containers without regular peanuts."

I've not had gut issues now for a few months or so. Mine was primarily uncontrollable diarrhea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom