Looking for someone to clean my house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you gut issues are like mine were, try yogurt (I like original Yoplait) every morning. Also, from advice from Dennis Hoddy, I also usually have a banana a day and a small handful of tree nuts (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, cashews) purchased at Sam's or Costco. (The containers without regular peanuts."

I've not had gut issues now for a few months or so. Mine was primarily uncontrollable diarrhea.
I feel sorry for the lady that cleans that toilet. That's why it costs y'all 50 an hour.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish it wasn't such a long drive for me. I would come over and clean everything and fix any house problems for a good steak, drinks and conversation when I'm done pretty regularly. I grew up cleaning construction sites, homes and office buildings 3-4 nights a week. And I wouldn't steal your guns or sniff your panties or anything.
I don't have any house fixes needed and I quit drinking but I can make a damn good rib eye

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you gut issues are like mine were, try yogurt (I like original Yoplait) every morning. Also, from advice from Dennis Hoddy, I also usually have a banana a day and a small handful of tree nuts (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, cashews) purchased at Sam's or Costco. (The containers without regular peanuts."

I've not had gut issues now for a few months or so. Mine was primarily uncontrollable diarrhea.
I’m glad you found some relief. Having your guts dictate your schedule/life is pretty unenjoyable.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish it wasn't such a long drive for me. I would come over and clean everything and fix any house problems for a good steak, drinks and conversation when I'm done pretty regularly. I grew up cleaning construction sites, homes and office buildings 3-4 nights a week. And I wouldn't steal your guns or sniff your panties or anything.
Are you looking for work? 😘

Latest posts

Top Bottom