Looking seriously at an E-bike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My BIL has a couple, both Specialized. My SIL rides a mountain bike style, she loves it, wife wants one now. My BIL has a road bike with assist. They live in a hilly area, as he nears 60 he appreciates the assist occasionally, but her really doesn't like the overall weight of the bike.

I'm rebuilding an old Honda CT90, I seriously considered making it an EV. A lot of good options on the power and control, the issue came down to the batteries and packaging. I wanted it to look somewhat stock, no way with a big block of batteries you have to hang off of it somewhere.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis, I've bought multiples for our Family to have at a couple houses; one is pavement/cart paths and the other is Lake setting with different terrains.

I've got history with Sondors, LECTRIC, Jetson, Ariel Ryder (Dual motor), and another that I can't remember.

Best deal: LECTRIC
Most dependable: LECTRIC
Most Fun: Ariel Ryder Dual
Best Looking: Sondors
Best for Kids: Jetson

Easy decision to get the LECTRIC

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love my Pedego!!!

They have a couple at Costco for around $500 that completely fold. I am going to pick one up for my wife.

Attachments

• IMG_6938.jpeg
    IMG_6938.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom