Looks like OBN just nailed another foreigner bootlegging pot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read every one with glee! 😂

1725233861991.png

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You must have been sleeping the past few years. Every group has been claiming that their issue is Constitutional. And, the way things have been going, anything can happen

Nope wide awake

They can claim all they want.

Firearms are specific to the constitution 2nd amendment

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are correct. There has not been any legislation passed in any state that would “infringe”, right? We can say “shall not infringe” all day long and the potential to levy new taxes, etc will continue to get stronger. Local and state elections are vitally important

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And, respectfully, that is the fault of what? Oh. lets see, bad parenting maybe? How many of those kids died as a result? None.
Same can be said of any prescription drug in a cabinet not locked away from children, except they may have in fact died.
Wanna try again?
On another note. We have a lot of people from many states moving to Oklahoma. Our current farmers market is on the property of people that have a cannabis business. They are not from Oklahoma. Nice people but very liberal. They bring their liberal mind set with them.
It's like this small town population has been replaced and I don't know anyone anymore. I've lived here most of my life. Get out of your bubble and you'll see what is happening.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On another note. We have a lot of people from many states moving to Oklahoma. Our current farmers market is on the property of people that have a cannabis business. They are not from Oklahoma. Nice people but very liberal. They bring their liberal mind set with them.
It's like this small town population has been replaced and I don't know anyone anymore. I've lived here most of my life. Get out of your bubble and you'll see what is happening.
Bubble? LMAO I have lived here all my life and I quite clearly see this influx. It's chinese mostly.
Don't kill the messenger here learn your facts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom