Looks like OBN just nailed another foreigner bootlegging pot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just because I don’t think you guys are through yet.

IMG_9542.jpeg

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are correct. There has not been any legislation passed in any state that would “infringe”, right? We can say “shall not infringe” all day long and the potential to levy new taxes, etc will continue to get stronger. Local and state elections are vitally important

Did I say that there has not been any legislation passed in any state or on the federal level to restrict, ban or tax firearms and ammunition?
No. I said that firearms are specified and protected by the constitution

Pot is not.

As for the former we get the government we deserve. Lack of moral compasses in people, removing God from society, allowing perversion to run rampant, calling good evil and evil good.

We get the government we deserve.

Do not be fooled. God will not be mocked and judgement is coming to America along with persecution.

Say what you will.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn't take a Constitutional Amendment to add a new tax. I wasn't clear in earlier posts so I apologize. My intent was that we easily call on the idea of taxing those things we don't like, and we see various states enacting new taxes on sale of firearms, ammo, manufacturing of firearms, etc.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn't take a Constitutional Amendment to add a new tax. I wasn't clear in earlier posts so I apologize. My intent was that we easily call on the idea of taxing those things we don't like, and we see various states enacting new taxes on sale of firearms, ammo, manufacturing of firearms, etc.

We are good.

It’s been a stressful couple of weeks and sometimes I get a little edgy with my posts.

In all honesty I am tired of hearing about pot and smelling the crap.
In my work I am forced to deal with the growers and users.
Sometimes it’s no big deal. Other times well it’s pretty trying

Add to it the upcoming election, current economy. My job depends on sales. Right now it’s pretty damn tough out there.

Any way. Sorry for any misunderstanding. We are good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom